Absolute Brooklyn 8.17.2011: "Brooklyn-Harlem Connection" Introducing Domi Vee

About Me

My photo
"Middle East" New York, Brooklyn, New York
Tall in stature, but short on words. Low on expectations, but high on optimism. I'm a son, brother, uncle, poet, activist, leader, student and a voice. But at the end of the day, I am simply ME.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Burgers & Break Beats...


"I like my tracks like I like my burgers...Well Done."

What's good people? Silent Intelligent here to drop off another treat for you! This issue of WRBG Radio here was the 4th of July Mix that I made specifically for all the grillers and the hundred dollar billers! Also, with this issue...I make an attempt to bridge generational gaps through music as I have a little something for everybody in this one! With tracks from Jamiroquai, The Roots, A Tribe Called Quest, Frankie Beverley & Maze (Yes, I took it there.) plus many more...this one is a MUST HAVE! So without any further ado, I proudly present to you: WRBG Radio V. 8 (The Cookout).

Enjoy.

I'm out like big toes in small socks.

Peace.

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/687686694b1de082/

No comments:

Post a Comment