Absolute Brooklyn 8.17.2011: "Brooklyn-Harlem Connection" Introducing Domi Vee

About Me

My photo
"Middle East" New York, Brooklyn, New York
Tall in stature, but short on words. Low on expectations, but high on optimism. I'm a son, brother, uncle, poet, activist, leader, student and a voice. But at the end of the day, I am simply ME.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Come get your Grown 'n' Fly on with YUME Radio!


What's shakin folks!? Silent Intelligent here, and I know it's been a while, but trust me, you are about to be rewarded for your patience. For those who don't know I recently took on a second show, YUME (pronounced YOU-MAY) Radio, where I show the more mature side of Silent Intelligent, through music. Although I'm twenty one, I have more soul than an orthopedic shoe. For more info on YUME, check out http://www.yumeandbeyond.com

Featuring Tracks From:

Fela Kuti
Marvin Gaye
Natural Resource
Maumin Collective
Pac Div
Green Street
The Black Sunn
Newbirth
810
The Sylvers
The White Rabbit
Reflection Eternal

PLUS MORE!!!

This is just the beginning...

DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY NOW!
YUME Radio Pilot:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/71140969cb7121e7/

"Live YUME, Live Timeless."

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment