Absolute Brooklyn 8.17.2011: "Brooklyn-Harlem Connection" Introducing Domi Vee

About Me

My photo
"Middle East" New York, Brooklyn, New York
Tall in stature, but short on words. Low on expectations, but high on optimism. I'm a son, brother, uncle, poet, activist, leader, student and a voice. But at the end of the day, I am simply ME.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Adventures with the NYPD.

T-Shirt by 10 Deep


What's good people? Silent Intelligent here with another lost issue of WRBG Radio. With this issue, I was venting out rage, anger and frustration from an altercation I had faced with the NYPD. Let's just say that I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. So before I start to ramble on (which I do all the time), here is WRBG Radio V. 2 (Message to the NYPD). Enjoy.

Get your copy of WRBG Here!
Sunday, January 18, 2009

Peace everyone, Silent Intelligent here bringing some more goodies for your earhole. This is the story of how my 2008 went out and a preview of what my 2009 will look like. 2008 was a stagnant, detrimental year for everyone, but 2009 is the year of opportunity. Go out and get yours.

Featuring tracks from:
Group Home
Big L
Black Sheep
O.C.
Mac Dre
The Fugees
Smif 'N' Wessun
Showbiz & AG
Master Ace
and More!

Download your copy here and bump this on your iPod or MP3.

Vibe out to some REAL hip-hop. No popcorn rap over here.


DOWNLOAD:

http://www.divshare.com/download/6340922-9e3

This is SilentIntelligent signing off.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment