Absolute Brooklyn 8.17.2011: "Brooklyn-Harlem Connection" Introducing Domi Vee

About Me

My photo
"Middle East" New York, Brooklyn, New York
Tall in stature, but short on words. Low on expectations, but high on optimism. I'm a son, brother, uncle, poet, activist, leader, student and a voice. But at the end of the day, I am simply ME.

Friday, October 9, 2009

The birth of a movement.



What's good folks? Silent Intelligent here, with some more goodies from the archive! What I have here is the final issue of Real Squared Radio along with the birth of WRBG Radio. With this issue, I finally decided to take the show to the next level. In the show, I created a little skit, where I...wait...why would I spoil it for you? So here it is: Real Squared Radio Volume 10.


Get your copy of Real Squared 10 HERE!


Thursday, December 11, 2008


What's good people, Silent Intelligent here, with the FINAL...yes, FINAL broadcast of Real Squared Radio. It's definitely a sad day in the life of Real Squared, but due to circumstances beyond my control, the show must come to an end.

But lets not make this a somber moment...because you already know that I went out with a BANG!

There are some exclusives on this one!

Featuring NEW tracks from:
EPMD
KRS-ONE
Nas
Q-Tip (of A Tribe Called Quest)
Little Brother
and Up and Coming artist, Mz. Mimz from Washington D.C.
PLUS,a NEW track from Green Street Movement, Repping Bahston (lol)
and freestyles from Big L, Lil Wayne, Nas, and Black Thought of the Roots. PLUS MUCH, MUCH MORE!

THIS IS ONE THAT YOU MUST DEFINITELY CHECK OUT!!!!!!!!!


Get your copy here!
http://www.zshare.net/audio/66740360e6faf84c/

This is Silent Intelligent, and I'm signing off....Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment