Absolute Brooklyn 8.17.2011: "Brooklyn-Harlem Connection" Introducing Domi Vee

About Me

My photo
"Middle East" New York, Brooklyn, New York
Tall in stature, but short on words. Low on expectations, but high on optimism. I'm a son, brother, uncle, poet, activist, leader, student and a voice. But at the end of the day, I am simply ME.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Digging in the crates...


OK, I'm not literally digging in crates, but I was looking through my computer, and I stumbled upon some early shows of Real Squared Radio (which became WRBG Radio this year). I went under a different name as well...back then I was known as Abstract Poetic (to pay homage to Q-Tip), but later on decided that I had to create an image of my own by setting myself from the rest. And that is how the name Silent Intelligent came into existence, alongside WRBG Radio. Here is the post in its entirety. It's back from '08, and I was a hip-hop rookie, you'll hear it...but at the same time I'm pretty sure that you will hear the potential. So with that being said, here it is: Real Squared Radio V. 8.


PHOTO:Me & Uncle Ralph, host/founder of The Bridge, Video Music Box and founder of Onfumes.com.

Real Squared Radio is BACK AND IN FULL EFFECT!!!!

Monday, November 17, 2008

What's up people? I know it's been a while, but I'm back from under my rock...and I present to you: Real Squared Volume 8. In this edition, we are bridging the gap between the musical generations. With tunes from Barry White, Leaders of the New School, Soho, Q-Tip, Elzhi (From Slum Village), Smif 'N' Wesson and many others, you know that this is a must have for any music junkie. Come take a step into the mind of Silent Intelligent and enjoy the ride as I take you on this musical expedition.


Peace,
Mmadu Ulasi
Download Real Squared Volume 8 here!!!!!!! http://rapidshare.com/files/164719003/Real_Squared_Volume_8.mp3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment