Absolute Brooklyn 8.17.2011: "Brooklyn-Harlem Connection" Introducing Domi Vee

About Me

My photo
"Middle East" New York, Brooklyn, New York
Tall in stature, but short on words. Low on expectations, but high on optimism. I'm a son, brother, uncle, poet, activist, leader, student and a voice. But at the end of the day, I am simply ME.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Come out and spend your Sunday with Silent Intelligent and ROC-NY!

What's good folks? I know it's been a while since I've been up here...but I am back and in full effect!!!!!!!!! Here is what is going on in the city next week!

RESTAURANT OPPORTUNITIES CENTER OF NEW YORK Presents:

ROC ON SUNDAYS (Halloween Edition)!

Yes folks...this is a COSTUME PARTY! So put your best foot forward on this one!

It's going down Sunday, October 25th, 2009 at COLORS Restaurant, located @ 417 Lafayette St out in the city.

From 7PM-?

Special Guest DJ

$5 drinks ALL NIGHT!

18 to chill, 21 to spill

Be sure to print out this free pass in order to gain entry to the festivities!

Tell them Mmadu sent you!



No comments:

Post a Comment