Absolute Brooklyn 8.17.2011: "Brooklyn-Harlem Connection" Introducing Domi Vee

About Me

My photo
"Middle East" New York, Brooklyn, New York
Tall in stature, but short on words. Low on expectations, but high on optimism. I'm a son, brother, uncle, poet, activist, leader, student and a voice. But at the end of the day, I am simply ME.

Friday, October 9, 2009

How about something recent?

"Yes, children, this is the cool-out corner. We're slowing it down for all the lovers in the house. I'll be giving you all the help you need. Musically, that is."-Mister SeƱor Love Daddy "Do The Right Thing" (1989)


What's good folks? I'm back yet again to drop off something for your earholes. This is the latest issue of WRBG Radio, which was released earlier this week. In a previous issue of WRBG Radio, there was a segment of the show titled "Sample & Example," where I took a track from back in the day (something that our parents still jam to till this day!), and have the listener try and figure out what hip-hop classic has been sampled from that track. I only tried it in that one episode, and you are about to hear my second go at it. So, come join me, as I present to you WRBG Radio V. 18 (Sample & Example).

Featuring Tracks From:
Master Ace
Roy Ayers
Aquil
Kool & The Gang
Children of The Night
Stevie Wonder
Lauryn Hill
The Roots
A Tribe Called Quest
Issac Hayes
NEW DE LA SOUL!!!!!!!
PLUS MORE!!!!!

Now, if you don't know the routine by now...shame on you. lol

Be sure to download this and throw it on the MP3 player!

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/66652974b7edde35/





The story of Life is this...STATIC! One hand is always fighting the other. Left Hand Hate is kicking much ass and it looks like Right Hand Love is finished. Hold up. Stop the presses! Love is coming back, yes, it's Love. Love has won. Left Hand Hate KO'ed by Love."- Radio Raheem "Do The Right Thing" (1989)

No comments:

Post a Comment