Absolute Brooklyn 8.17.2011: "Brooklyn-Harlem Connection" Introducing Domi Vee

About Me

My photo
"Middle East" New York, Brooklyn, New York
Tall in stature, but short on words. Low on expectations, but high on optimism. I'm a son, brother, uncle, poet, activist, leader, student and a voice. But at the end of the day, I am simply ME.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Bill Maher presents "Religulous"


Maaaaaan....If you have not checked out Bill Maher's "Religulous" yet, you are bugging! The 2008 documentary fearlessly approaches and critiques one of the largest and strongest institution known to man, religion. Comedian Bill Maher (who is actually 50% jewish and the other catholic) travels the globe to seek different perspectives of the world through different religions, and exposes the many contradictions, flaws and shortcomings, and deadly actions that have resulted from religion based conflicts from the past to the present day. Now me personally, I would not consider myself religious. I was raised baptist, but I always felt that it was all one big show, until I was old enough to see pass the smoke and mirrors. I do believe in the Creator, but I feel that we are all God's children, no matter what your religion. But until we realize that and stop the lying and the bloodshed, you just have to hope for the best and plan for the worst. Check the flick out for yourselves and pass your own judgment. Peace dookies.

Watch "Religulous"


Bill Maher- "Religulous" (2008)
http://www.novamov.com/video/fnobwb2i1t4ng
WRBGRADIONY.BLOGSPOT.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment