Absolute Brooklyn 8.17.2011: "Brooklyn-Harlem Connection" Introducing Domi Vee

About Me

My photo
"Middle East" New York, Brooklyn, New York
Tall in stature, but short on words. Low on expectations, but high on optimism. I'm a son, brother, uncle, poet, activist, leader, student and a voice. But at the end of the day, I am simply ME.

Monday, December 21, 2009

WRBG Radio V. 21: Ladies First!

What's going on family? S.I. here to drop off a little project that I've been working on for some time now. This is a super duper special edition of WRBG Radio, where I dedicated the entire show to the female MC. With tracks spanning through generations and various locales...this issue proves that the female MC is definitely a force to be reckoned with. Also in this issue, I have an exclusive interview with Gypsy Flesh, repping uptown! This one is a MUST-LISTEN!

Featuring Tracks From:
Erykah Badu
Jean Grae
Gypsy Flesh
MC Lyte
Isis
MC Champ
Queen Latifah
Monie Love

PLUS
ONE OF THE FIRST FEMALE MC'S ON WAX! Lady B of Illadelphia (1979...say what!?)

Be sure to bump this one till the wheels fall off!!!!!

Sisters...this one is for you!

Download: WRBG Radio V. 21: Ladies First!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/701898600464533b/

Peace ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment