Absolute Brooklyn 8.17.2011: "Brooklyn-Harlem Connection" Introducing Domi Vee

About Me

My photo
"Middle East" New York, Brooklyn, New York
Tall in stature, but short on words. Low on expectations, but high on optimism. I'm a son, brother, uncle, poet, activist, leader, student and a voice. But at the end of the day, I am simply ME.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Out of my element.



It seems like just yesterday, I remembered how my eyes would wander
Up & down those thighs as my mind would ponder
About the earthly mysteries that lay deep inside of your flesh
The way that your sweet musk would seep out of every pore
As I rest my hand upon your breast, and place my sweet lips on the nape of your neck
You see Queen, in my eyes, you are as good as it gets
With your brown sugar skin that's so sweet to the taste
And those butter soft rose pink lips
That is more hypnotizing than the curve of your hips.


But now...


It was all but a dream it seems, as I wake up to face reality in search of my Queen
It can be funny how I sometimes let my dreams and imagination get the best of me
Constantly waking up in a cold sweat, only to find no one next to me
Nothing but an empty space in my bed and within my heart
It's crazy how things can be all good today, and tomorrow they just fall apart to pieces
As I once again rewrite my thesis on this thing called love, I looked to the stars, as they rained down all of the answers from above
But until I decide to take heed and abide by the UNIverse's love judgment
I will continue to be out of my element.
"They say that you never know what you have until it's gone."

No comments:

Post a Comment