Absolute Brooklyn 8.17.2011: "Brooklyn-Harlem Connection" Introducing Domi Vee

About Me

My photo
"Middle East" New York, Brooklyn, New York
Tall in stature, but short on words. Low on expectations, but high on optimism. I'm a son, brother, uncle, poet, activist, leader, student and a voice. But at the end of the day, I am simply ME.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sweet Ting.



Gyal, you are sweeter than june plum
Which probably explains this offset diabetes that I acquired
From having you coursing through my veins
The memories that I have of us alone still drives this man insane
As my days are now mundane because I now seek to obtain what we once had
Not fully heeding to my motto of 'leaving the past in the past'
Ohhhh....If I can just get one more night, it would be a blast
The way I would wax and tax that ass
I would stay on you like cops on blacks when it's time to harass
And my name isn't Keith Sweat, but I put money on it that I can make it last
As I take grip of them hips that resemble an hourglass
The sight of you looking back at me biting your lip causes me to tremble in ecstasy
And once again I wake up in a cold sweat with no one next to me
So I guess the only thing to do is to go up the block to get me a patty and sorrel drink
And look forward to the next time I dream about my Sweet Ting.

No comments:

Post a Comment