Absolute Brooklyn 8.17.2011: "Brooklyn-Harlem Connection" Introducing Domi Vee

About Me

My photo
"Middle East" New York, Brooklyn, New York
Tall in stature, but short on words. Low on expectations, but high on optimism. I'm a son, brother, uncle, poet, activist, leader, student and a voice. But at the end of the day, I am simply ME.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

WRBG Radio V. 11 (All You See Is Crime In The City)


What's good family? Silent Intelligent here to drop off another goodie for you! This issue of WRBG Radio is back from July, and it is titled: "All You See Is Crime In The City." I titled it this to pay homage to my childhood days, as weird as that may sound. Born in '88, I grew up in the "live '90s" where any and everything went down. I can recall those long East New York summer nights breaking day with gangsters, hustlers and killers (Of course, without me knowing since I was so young.) taking the knowledge and wisdom that would help me progress and shape me into the young man that you see today. Now don't get me wrong, I am not a hustler, gangster or killer...but I am also no pushover. I also remember walking over syringes nearly every morning on my way to my school, P.S./I.S. 41 in Brownsville, seeing people nodding out and all that other good stuff. That is just a drop in the bucket, but I basically compiled some of the best tracks to take you on a tour through my world. So, try my ears on for size and enjoy the show.

Here is the original posting from when I had it on facebook.


What's good people, Silent Intelligent here. And as promised, you are going to get the latest issue and the Crooklyn Dodgers concert from Prospect in '08. That was one of my first hip-hop concerts that I went to, and my jaw was on the floor for about three weeks after show. You can tell that I was a newbie back then, you'll hear it for yourself. But in this edition of WRBG Radio, I decided to take a different approach. I decided to take you on a tour of the city after dark, when all the goons, and ghouls of the night come out and where it's not safe to walk the streets at night. So please, put away all jewelry, strap up ur laces, keep your eyes open, and try not to get your wig split.


This is WRBG Radio V. 11 (All You See Is Crime In The City.)

Act I: All You See Is Crime In The City.

Act II: Intermission (Let's Organize!)

Act III: I don't have change for a $10, the only thing that I have to give is my Two Cents.

Damn, this city is crazy, but you gotta love it.

Stay up & stay cool. Peace.

DOWNLOAD: WRBG Radio V. 11 (All You See Is Crime In The City.)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6313742300519f2c/

!!!!!PLUS!!!!!

DOWNLOAD Crooklyn Dodgers Reunion Show (Live From Prospect Park)
http://www.zshare.net/download/6313738695f9c440/

No comments:

Post a Comment